ACR have registered a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Manager to join a leading developer in Cambridgeshire.
The role of Technical Manager reports into the Project Director and oversees the technical discipline for the successful delivery of this 1200 + unit scheme. This is an office based role that will provide flexible working hours.
Principal responsibilities of the Technical Manager role include:
- Overseeing the production of working drawing and detail information and to ensure that it is complete, coherent, accurate and available on time to whoever needs it. The design solutions are to be as practical and economic as possible.
- To work collaboratively with internal and external project specific disciplines stakeholders.
- To discuss any issues/concerns regarding the Technical Department with the Project Director
- To assist and drive the planning process.
- To mobilise the delivery information in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience of working as a Technical Manager within a large volume housebuilder.
- Design and Planning Process Management
Qualifications and Training
- Relevant building related tertiary qualifications.
- An Architectural / Technologist qualifications would be an advantage.
- CSCS card or equivalent
Skills and Attitude
- Excellent attention to detail to deliver the highest possible standards.
- Methodical, conscientious, organised, energetic and punctual.
- Strong communication and listening skills with the ability to be able to build effective working relationships both internally and externally
- To work independently on own initiative but also as an integral part of a project team.
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- IT literate and the ability to adapt to new systems within the technical environment.
- Committed to diversity and inclusion
Benefits of the role include:
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Company car or car allowance
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
If you would like to register your interest, please contact the ACR team on 01279 874 400