* Represent the Company in sales negotiations and administration in a professional and timely manner.
* Follow the sales process set out in the Sales induction training and development and Procedure Guide to ensure full compliance with Company procedures.
* Respond to all enquiries
* Deal with all visitors to the sales centre in a polite and efficient manner.
* Ensure that the customer is kept informed of the progress of their purchase.
* Respond to all cancellations making every effort to ‘save’ the reservation and at all times identify the reason for cancellation.
* Generate sales by offering relevant purchase assistance schemes, as directed by the Company.
* Implement the Company’s continuous drive to deliver excellent customer service by endorsing the customer journey and consistently exceeding customer expectations.
* Deliver high quality home demonstrations in conjunction with the build/maintenance teams in the home that the customer has purchased.
* Carry out daily tasks required for each of the specified sites.
* Support colleagues within the sales hub to ensure all aspects of the sales process are completed to the required standard.
* Liaise with the Sales Team Leader regarding customer appointments.
* Travel to all sites within the sales hub, on a regular basis, to undertake customer appointments.
* Attend departmental meetings as required.
* Ensure that a high standard of personal presentation is maintained during office hours.
* Maintain high standards of presentation of all sales sites, including sales office, show home and stock units and report and monitor any remedial action.
If you are an experienced Sales Executive then we want to hear from you.
Benefits include competitive salary, commission and pension. For further information please contact Jodi Reynolds.