Customer Care Coordinator
ACR have a fantastic prospect for somebody with Customer Service experience to work for one of the UK’s leading housing developers as part of their Customer Care team.
Based at Head Office in Chelmsford the successful applicant will be brought in to provide a prompt, courteous and efficient defect reporting service to customers and clients, being the first point of contact between customers and the company.
Due to the urgent nature of the role, the company are seeking somebody on an initially freelance/temporary basis with the view to going permanent if desirable for both parties.
- To have read, understood and comply with Company Policy and Procedures at all times.
- To always represent the company professionally in both personal appearance and conduct.
- To ensure all calls received into the Department are answered professionally and courteously, and issues logged appropriately.
- To coordinate the supply of material and sub-contractor elements together ensuring maintenance requests are carried out.
- To communicate with the Customer Care Manager / Team Leader to ensure all defects are being followed up and dealt with by the appropriate personnel.
- To maintain the relevant Customer Care log/monitor.
- Check invoices and forward for payment. Be part of the customer service contra-charge process. To be ‘cost aware’ at all times.
- To liaise with the Buying department – order materials as and when required.
- To ensure defects are reported to sub-contractors on a daily basis.
- Arranging completion of end of defect works for Housing Associations.
- To liaise with Site Teams to ensure remedial works are completed within timescales.
- To liaise with Sales Teams to ensure customer queries are answered.
- To book appointments for Suppliers, Sub-Contractors, Site Teams to deal with latent building defects.
- To carry out any other reasonable tasks in accordance with operational needs as requested by your managers.
Applicants must have good written and verbal communications skills, have excellent organisational skills, and be computer literate with the ability to adapt to new systems. Ideally candidates will have worked for a house builder in a similar role.