ACR are recruiting for a Document Controller on behalf of it’s client, a management contractor who specialise in the design & delivery of residential and mixed-use development projects across London and the North Home Counties.
Due to expansion and recent contract awards the company are looking to expand their technical department are seeking a dedicated member of staff to deal with all technical administration in relation to new-build construction projects.
- Establish and maintain central site files, drawings and registers
- Uploading drawings onto EDM’s – 4Projects experience would be ideal
- Liaising with engineers on site and other contractors and assist in production and approval of project collaboration protocols documents
- Working closely with a team of document controller across multiple different sites
- Managing RFI’s
- Quality checking of documents to ensure they meet client company standards
- Managing and administrating the document collaboration system
- Creating, formatting and updating documents using Microsoft packages
Successful candidates must have:
- Previous experience working on site or in a project office
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills in MS Office including Outlook, Excel, Word
- The ability to multitask
- Good attention to detail